In order to protect our employees and our customers from any additional risk, we have made the decision to change our merchandise return policy. We will not be accepting returns of any merchandise until further notice.
Electricity Rental Publix Atlanta Marathon Expo
Terms of Agreement
Electricity rental for the 2019 Publix Atlanta Marathon Expo/Race Number Pick-Up Friday & Saturday, March 15-16, 2019.
*Please note that no refunds will be given in the event of inclement weather. Vendors must provide their own extension cords, power strips, etc.
2017 Publix Georgia Marathon Finish Line Festival Rules, Regulations & Terms of Agreement
1. The Atlanta Track Club, Inc., hereafter referred to as the ATC, reserves all rights to the use of its name, trademarks, logo, and copyrighted materials. No use of the name The Publix Georgia Marathon, Publix GA Marathon, Georgia Marathon, Publix Marathon and/or its logo, trademarks, or copyrights for any commercial purpose or any merchandise for sale or giveaway is authorized without the express prior written permission of the ATC.
2. The ATC reserves the right to limit the number of exhibitors in any category and/or to reject or restrict any exhibit. Exhibitor understands that although coordinators attempt to satisfy booth space requests, neither number of spaces nor booth location can be guaranteed. Booth assignments may be changed by the ATC under certain circumstances.
3. The ATC reserves the right to place exhibitors in available locations as necessary. While every attempt will be made to maintain as much distance as possible between direct competitors, a minimum distance cannot be guaranteed.
4. In the event Exhibitor is unable to attend, 50% of the purchase price is refundable if a request is submitted in writing by Friday, February 5, 2016. No refunds are available after that date.
5. Exhibitor will not sublet or allow other exhibitors or companies to share the exhibit space contracted for and shall not exhibit or permit to be exhibited any merchandise other than specified in the application without express written permission from the ATC.
6. Booth height must be limited to 15 feet including signage, lights, etc. All materials and displays must be arranged in such a manner so as not to disturb the aisles or exhibits in adjacent booths, either physically or visually. Exhibits are limited to one level.
7. Literature and/or other promotional materials cannot be handed out, left on display or otherwise distributed in any space other than exhibitor’s assigned booth at any time without express prior written permission from the ATC. Advertising of booth spaces by any mobile means (carrying/wearing of signage materials, verbal communication with attendees, etc.) in areas of the Expo other than the exhibitor’s assigned booth is not permitted.
8. Exhibitor will staff its booth continuously during the Finish Line Festival hours and will not commence to dismantle the same or remove goods and/or materials prior to 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 18, 2017. All goods and materials must be removed from the premises by 5 pm, Saturday, March 18, 2017. Any items left on the premises after that time will be discarded.
9. Promotional items may be distributed and merchandise sold at the Finish Line Festival. Orders for future deliveries are permitted from all exhibitors. Exhibitor is responsible for Georgia sales tax and for applicable business licenses.
10. Food and/or drink distribution is restricted to sampling or selling of exhibitor’s products. Any exhibitor giving away samples of food/beverage products is fully responsible for any and all liabilities associated with the consumption of those products.
11. A certificate of insurance in the amount of $1,000,000 naming the Atlanta Track Club as additional insured must be supplied prior to show opening.
12. Exhibitor agrees to release and hold harmless the Publix Georgia Marathon, Atlanta Track Club, and Centennial Olympic Park (COP), their agents and employees from and against any and all losses, costs, damages, liability, or expense (including attorney’s fees) arising out of or resulting from any accident, bodily injury, property loss or damage of the occurrences to any person or persons including the exhibitor’s use and occupancy of the exhibit area at the COP or any part thereof.
13. Violations of these rules and regulations may result in the forfeiture of exhibiting space, without refund, at the ATC’s discretion.
14. Should any question arise whether provided for in these Rules and Regulations or not, the decisions of the ATC shall be final and binding on all exhibitors.
Atlanta Track Club. All Rights Reserved.